View Single Post
February 2nd, 2007, 05:31 PM
Avada Kedavra
Send a message via Yahoo to The Lesha
I have found that some of the things I wanted weren't things I needed. I'm only been a mom for a month now. But I'm sure there are things baby doesnt need. So far I'm good. He loves his mobile so I am glad I got that. The diaper genie is great!! Having a rocker in the room is great as well as a tv. I know you think the baby doesn need tv, but momma likes it at 6am when shes rockin lol. Also a cd player works wonders when baby needs to be soothed to sleep.

What do you think you need in your nursery? Practical and decoration?

Quote:
I have found that some of the things I wanted weren't things I needed. I'm only been a mom for a month now. But I'm sure there are things baby doesnt need. So far I'm good. He loves his mobile so I am glad I got that. The diaper genie is great!! Having a rocker in the room is great as well as a tv. I know you think the baby doesn need tv, but momma likes it at 6am when shes rockin lol. Also a cd player works wonders when baby needs to be soothed to sleep.

What do you think you need in your nursery? Practical and decoration?[/b]

Also the organizer my mom made.. Ihave it attached to the crib... its great. I put pacifers in the top pocket great when you forget to bring one in and he's napping.

Thank you *Kiliki* for my gorgeous siggie!