View Single Post
February 5th, 2007, 11:48 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Ok, so I'm due in two days and i know i have been saying this whole time, just relax, let it come, don't screw with it....blah, blah, blah, I"m getting a little antsy, ok? I'm a big hypocrite. Huge. It's not so much that I don't want to be preggo anymore, I just am SO excited about this birth! I was watching house of babies today and the daddy was talking about how he was catching the baby and he was the first person to touch his son, we had already decided that my DH will catch baby, so the made me cry, the idea is just so sweet to me and i'm SO looking forward to it.

SO anyway, I don't really feel different mentally, but something is going on....could still be a couple weeks I guess, but here's my symptoms.

Ok, I STINK. I don't know what that is, but i need deodorant, and I never need deodorant.
I'm breaking out EVERYWHERE. I haven't had a pimple since seven months, but in the last week, my acne went nuts.
I'm really weepy, everything makes me cry
My sleeping patterns are just weird. I'm not tired during the day anymore, which is WIERD, and i have funky half sleep at night.
Ok that's it, but last night i did experience some INTENSE cervical pressure/pain.

anyone else? any thoughts?