Topic: Am I Nuts?
View Single Post
February 5th, 2007, 11:58 AM
Jennifer the Momma
We did UC this time. I think if there's a next time I'd probably do UP also unless I just felt like God was telling me something was wrong. I don't think you are crazy at all. If I had known what I know now when I was pg with ds, I would have done it then too. I HATED my hospital birth with him. There was nothing natural about his birth except that he wasn't born by c-section. We had been going to a bc with her pg, but I just didn't even want the mw's around. I have a really hard time with pain, and I get sooo nauseous and anxious because of it, so I really have to focus. Having to have someone touch me or talk to me would have really messed everything up. Plus I just love the thought of labor only being dh and I. Only he knew and understood what I needed. My mom woke up right before dd was born, and so was only around for a few minutes, but even having her present through labor would have messed me. It was just about as perfect as anything on this earth can be.

Crunchy, conservative, Christian, homeschooling, breastfeeding, co-sleeping, not-vaccinating, cloth-diapering, baby-wearing, ec-ing, unassisted-birthing, breastmilk donating, Momma to 7yo, 4yo, 2yo, 2mo.