View Single Post
November 27th, 2004, 09:30 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to linda11567
I would say your insurance company may have more of a say in this than your doc. But if you had so much problems with your first one they may say its the safest and only way to go so your insurance company may not have a choice. I agree, talk to your OB. Going to a pre-pregnancy appt is probably a good idea. They can do a check up and make sure all is well before you start trying to get pregnant and then you can ask this question. I'm in the same boat. Nikolas was born natural and Andrew was an emergency c-sect. The nurse practioner I saw asked if I wanted to go natural. I said I don't think so but i want to think about it some more. We have time. Nikolas wasn't even 4 lbs and I had such a hard time. They had to use the forceps on him and he still tore me. I'm a little scared of what a full term 7-8lb baby will do. I think chances are they will recommend a c-sect anyway for you. But having that planned with your OB before you even get pregnant would be a very good idea.