View Single Post
November 27th, 2004, 10:32 AM
Administrator
Well I am not sure about whether you can request one or not but I thought I would share my thoughts. I have three children. My first two were vaginal deliveries and my third was a c section. My first son I was in labor for 39 hours with. I pushed for over an hour with him. I had tearing and it took me quite a while to heal. I couldn't give you a time frame but I am sure it wasn't a year. I know when I had him I was sure I didn't want to go through that again. Now that I have had both the experience of a vaginal birth and a c-section I will tell you my thoughts. If I had to choose between one or the other I would take a vaginal birth any time. The recovery time on my c-section was much longer. I felt terrible for a while. I could barely move around it hurt so bad. I really think that sometimes people think that c-sections are easier and to me they are not. I think you have risks with both. I think I would talk to your doctor and see what he/she thinks. They could give you a lot more information on the risks and benefits of both options.

Missing my Mommy Weightloss & Fitness girls. You're the best!