Topic: Am I Nuts?
View Single Post
February 6th, 2007, 06:20 PM
Look! A Dancing Banana!
Send a message via Yahoo to jhmomofmany
Choosing to go unassisted is something we only did after a lot of prayer and research.

I had a UP (planning a UC) with our last... everything was perfectly normal until suddenly I KNEW something was wrong. We continued with our plan for an unassisted delivery despite knowing it would be a stillbirth. I have never for a minute regretted the decisions we made for that pregnancy. I still haven't decided whether or not we will go the same route with this pregnancy. There is a homebirth midwife about 30 minutes away, but I'm not sure if I want a midwife. I'm a lot like the poster who said she doesn't make friends easily, and with the mw attended homebirth (my 5th baby) it still felt like there were "strangers" taking over "my" birth. Even though I really liked and respected that mw she never felt like a friend. So, I'm still deciding what to do!

Robert: 18 Raechel: 17 Daniel: 14 Joseph: 12 Thomas: 10 Mary Mae: 6 Lucy Marie: 4 and John Anthony, 1!!

Always Missing our Angels: Hope (7-8-06 @36w) and Francis (7-4-12 @12w)

I've lost 60 pounds, and I'm stronger than ever! No gimmicks, no BS, just exercise, nutrition, and support from the awesome Fitness and Weight Loss board here at JM!! Click the blinkie to join us!