View Single Post
February 14th, 2007, 10:15 PM
Platinum Supermommy
I had such a fun day. I woke up and there was a card and my favourite chocolate truffles waiting for me. DH wrote a nice note about how he's excited that our family if finally going to be complete and how peanut is the missing piece. Then he came home from work with 2 dozen long stem red roses!

Then we had a good ol' fashion date night, as in the kind we had when we first met. Keeping in mind we were high school sweethearts, and 16 and 18 when we started dating. We went to the mall because DH wanted a new shirt for a meeting tomorrow and we wanted to see "Music & Lyrics" and the movie theatre was at the mall as well. So we thought we'd try to have dinner at the mall too, at East Side Mario's (an Italian Restuarant) but the wait was so long and we wanted to make the 8pm movie. So we ended up having dinner at the food court in the mall and dined on Subway sub's and New York Fries. How romantic! Like I said...just like our first dates. I never thought I'd spend our 14th Valentine's Day like mall rats! We spent most of the night laughing and chuckling at the irony.

I had such a good day and it was great to spend time with DH and just laugh and do things like we used to. I love how DH is a kid at heart and finds enjoyment in the simple things.