View Single Post
February 15th, 2007, 08:56 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via MSN to christina7777
I went in for my 6wk appt about three weeks ago and everything was fine. We saw the baby and heard the heartbeat. I have an appt tomorrow and will be 9wks3days. I am so scared. Last time I was 10wks and the baby stopped developing at 8wks5days. I really have had no consisent symptoms so that doesn't reassure me. I really have a good feeling about this pregnancy but am still worried.

Ok, it feels good to get it out. thanks for listening!!

Well, she was able to find the heartbeat right away with the doppler. Like right away she just put it on my lower right pelvic area and we both looked at each other and I said is that it and she YES!!! We were able to hear it for a few minutes. It was 180, so she said it was really strong. She also said that if I wanted to start telling people I could because once she hears it it's very rare something will happen. Well I know differently. But I will continue to be optimistic. I know that I have a long way to go but it feels like it's becoming more real!!

thanks for being there ladies and listening, i seriously couldn't do it without you!!!