View Single Post
February 22nd, 2007, 05:34 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Thursday 2-22-07, 12w1d, one week and one day since my baby left me

Today is starting out hard. I am just so sad. I know I will be sad for a long, long time. My body doesn't seem to be willing to let the baby go yet. I am begining to think it never will. As long as it isn't causing me any harm, I am willing to hold this baby as long as He wants me to. Time will tell.

The song "On Eagles Wings" keep running through my head. It started yesterday and while it made me cry at first, now it is comforting. I am going to find a way to get a rememberance (sp?) stone made with the chorus on it. I loved that song as a child and it has always been special to me. I guess now I know why. Somehow God knew I would be needing comfort at some point it my life.

I ordered a pregnancy loss braclet, pin and keychain yesterday. I am going to give my mom one of the keychains. She is really taking this loss hard. Sometimes I think it is as hard for her as it is for me. I don't want her to hurt that much. She is at my sisters and they will be coming home Friday. I am hoping this baby leaves my body by the end of the weekend, so we can all say goodbye together. Before my sister goes home. She is my twin. Her kids waited for the weekends to be born so I could be there, hopefully this little one will do the same.

I have to work today and I am really looking forward to it. I just need something to do. Everyone there is pretty understanding so it won't be too hard on me emotionally. If it is, I can always leave. They will understand.

As silly as it may sound, we have two very preggo girls at work. I want to find out if they had their babies yet. I know no one would call me and tell me now if they did.

Time to take a shower.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.