View Single Post
February 23rd, 2007, 06:27 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Friday, 2-23-07, 12w2d, one week and two days since my baby left me

Well, not sure what today will bring. I woke up feeling pretty sad. Now I have to get ready for work. I woke up, held my tummy and told the baby how much I love her even though she is no longer with me. It's sad, but she got to be with God early. I never realized how deep my faith in God really is. I grew up Catholic. I went to Catholic schools. I do not really practice anymore. I think that is going to change when I am ready. I know right now all I would do is cry through mass. We'll see. I just have to believe that there is a reason for this and something good will come out of it.

I wonder if anyone at work thinks it's gross that I am walking around with a dead baby in me? It took me a couple days to come to terms with it. Now it's okay. The baby will leave my body when she is ready.

I say she because I really believe this baby was a girl. I thought that since about week 4. Just a feeling.

This rash itches so bad. I wish it would go away. I will call the Dr when the office opens.

I keep waiting to feel like the m/c is starting. So far no signs of it.

I found out I will be on vacation March 4-11 and April 15-22. I wish we could cruise both weeks, but it looks like April will be the soonest. I could do March 4 if all is well with my body, but Dave can't get that week off

Time to shower and hope the bleeding doesn't start at work.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon.
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.