View Single Post
February 23rd, 2007, 03:59 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Work was tiring today. I only cried once which is a good thing. The day went by soooo slow though.

I had a scare in the middle of the day. I had a really sharp pain and thought for sure that it was time. I ran to the bathroom, but nothing. I though for sure it would be blood. I just wanted to crawl into a corner and cry. It really scared me. I guess I will never be ready for this. I just pray it happens at home.

Well.....Dave is getting take-out for dinner. YAY! I am starving I have to be back in at 6am. So it will be an early night.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon.
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.