View Single Post
March 7th, 2007, 04:50 AM
Platinum Supermommy
Wednesday 3-7-07 14w

My water broke at 7:00am. I woke up to contractions at 6:30am. Here we go!!!! Finally.

11:00....well I passed the first huge blob of something. Not sure what it was??? There must be something wrong with me.... I never thought I could laugh at what came out of my body. I told Dave it looks like a science experiment gone wrong. I have been laying on the bathroom floor with my electric blanket and tons of pillows. I was really comfy and even slept for a while. I decided I should put the strainer on the toilet and see if I could get the real clotting to start. So far it was just watery blood. I think with the strainer there I could finally relax my body knowing the baby can't go down the toilet. Well it worked. I feel 100% better at the moment. I know the feeling won't last so I will enjoy it for the moment.

I am starving so Dave is making eggs and toast. I hope I don't regret eating right now, but my stomach is growling.

I am typing this on Thursday, but in this post so it makes sense......
1:45pm I was talking on the phone and felt a clot. I got up to go into the bathroom. I did what I had to do and on my way back to my room I made it half way and passed out cold. It scared the heck out of me. I went and laid down on my bed.

2:45pm Figured I should try and get more clots out, got off the bed and made it 5 feet. Passed out cold again. Dave said both times my eyes rolled back in my head and I was down. REALLY SCARRY. I was bleeding all over my clothes, the floor and managed to get blood on the walls and carpet.

After that I just laid next to the toilet on blankets and towels. I could make it from there to the toilet for all of 5 seconds and had to be put on the floor again.

The heavy clotting lasted until around 9:00pm. Somewhere around that time I called my dr's office. I didn't tell him that I passed out. I told him I was lightheaded and dizzy. I 100% believe I should have been in the ER last night, but I don't want them to take my baby. The thing is though, they say if you fill more than a pad per hour.... well, I only went through about 10 at the point, but it was clear the loss was in the clotting, not the actual blood.

One thing that I kept thinking is this really doesn't hurt. 2-3 on a scale of 1-10. The contractions feel like gas pains. I didn't realize just how bad of shape I was in.

We went to sleep at 12:00. No sign of the baby yet.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.