View Single Post
March 12th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to luvnallmyboys
Hello everyone. I am 30 weeks pregnant with my fourth son. Edward Gavyn (It had to be Edward and something that started with a G, we were going to call him Gavyn) and Colton Wade only lived one and two days each, and Connor Ian is 17 months old. I LOVE all of the boys names to the point that I am having a hard time coming up with another boy name that I like just as well.

My big problem is that my husband said as soon as I got pregnant that if it were a boy he wanted to name him Bear. Lol....haha......right honey...... Well I was completely convinced this baby would be a girl, so in order to stop hearing about "Bear" I said that it could be a middle name if it was a boy, 99% certain it wouldn't come to that. So much for mother's intuition!

I have actually seen Bear in baby name books, and my DH got it from a guy with a TV show on the discovery channel, but I still don't know. We are calling him baby Bear, but I'm sure everyone thinks its just a term, not a real name!

What I'm thinking right now is Kayden Bear Harper. I like Kayden, I think it goes well with Connor. All of our names have been Galic, so it works. What I need to know is if Bear is really that bad, and if as a middle name he can always just not tell people?? I think its cute for a little boy, and good for a big tough military man like on TV, but thats about it! DH really does love it though, and I've pretty much named everyone else.

Also, if you have alternate spellings of Kayden, let me know. I know there are a bunch and I don't want to miss any!

Please be honest.....Kayden Bear Harper!
Thanks