View Single Post
March 13th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Tuesday 3-13-07

I am feeling really drained today. Not what I expected. I just took my temp and it is rising. It's 99.3 right now, not a big deal, but I am keeping my eye on it. My head is pounding....like I can feel the blood pumping between my ears. I took two advil, but it didn't help. I am hot and shaking. My tummy hurts from the inside. It's a dull aching pain. It doesn't hurt if you push on it from the outside, but just sitting here hurts.

I did eat and am drinking Gatorade. Maybe if I take a nap I will feel better. It's just so beautiful outside. It's unusually warm. The cats even want out and they are indoor cats...LOL

I started clotting a little again. I guess that's a good sign. And I switched to a panty liner!!! WOOOHOOOO I hate hate hate hate pads. If I never have to see one again it will be too soon.

I also really wish we could start the baby making again now. I hate waiting. I want to go back to normal life. I want to be able to take a bath. I know doing both those things could cause my body harm right now so I will wait. One doctor said two weeks yesterday and one said a month. I will go with the two weeks as long as my cervix is closed at my follow-up in two weeks.

Dave made pot roast before he left for work, so I don't have to worry about what's for dinner. Yay!

I also finished the book I was reading "The Memory Keepers Daughter". It was pretty good. Now I am going to start a new one....not sure which yet.

The kids have spring fever and are outside in flip-flops....LOL It's about 65 here today. Better than 30!

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon.
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.