View Single Post
March 13th, 2007, 01:56 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Tuesday 3-13-07

I am feeling really drained today. Not what I expected. I just took my temp and it is rising. It's 99.3 right now, not a big deal, but I am keeping my eye on it. My head is pounding....like I can feel the blood pumping between my ears. I took two advil, but it didn't help. I am hot and shaking. My tummy hurts from the inside. It's a dull aching pain. It doesn't hurt if you push on it from the outside, but just sitting here hurts.

I did eat and am drinking Gatorade. Maybe if I take a nap I will feel better. It's just so beautiful outside. It's unusually warm. The cats even want out and they are indoor cats...LOL

I started clotting a little again. I guess that's a good sign. And I switched to a panty liner!!! WOOOHOOOO I hate hate hate hate pads. If I never have to see one again it will be too soon.

I also really wish we could start the baby making again now. I hate waiting. I want to go back to normal life. I want to be able to take a bath. I know doing both those things could cause my body harm right now so I will wait. One doctor said two weeks yesterday and one said a month. I will go with the two weeks as long as my cervix is closed at my follow-up in two weeks.

Dave made pot roast before he left for work, so I don't have to worry about what's for dinner. Yay!

I also finished the book I was reading "The Memory Keepers Daughter". It was pretty good. Now I am going to start a new one....not sure which yet.

The kids have spring fever and are outside in flip-flops....LOL It's about 65 here today. Better than 30!

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.