View Single Post
March 13th, 2007, 08:37 PM
Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to luvnallmyboys
Wow ladies, thank you so much for all the responses and suggestions! You have given me a ton to think about and I appreciate everyone's honestly. DH thinks its funny that almost as many people like Bear as like Kayden! I'm fighting PTL, so I don't like putting names off too long, but I guess I'll keep looking as long as I can. I am starting to like bear more, so we'll see. I also like Kade or Kaid better than Kaiden, but I have a major problem with both FN and MN being 1 syllable. I know thats just me though. Keep letting me know what you think, and if you have another suggestions, feel free to share! I'm sure I'll be asking for more help as time gets closer.

Twinladybugs, I really understand what you are saying. My husband has a tradition of first sons being Edward and then something with a G. His dad is Edward Gary, he is Geoffery, and our son was Gavyn. I didn't like it at all, but conceded, now of course I am so thankful I didn't fight him on it after Gavyn only lived a day. At least he got the name he deserved as our firstborn. Thank you for sharing that. I am so sorry for Aleah's death, but I know that her life is still so worth it to you. Two days I would never trade for anything despite the stress and pain and chaos are the two that my twins were alive. Especially the one where they both were.