Topic: Joining You
View Single Post
March 15th, 2007, 07:04 PM
jess0219
Quote:
Hi and welcome to the board. I hope your stay here is relatively short! I can relate to the frustration of hubby's going out of town. Last year we had to break for a total of 8 months or so and he'll be going away in April. Probably just for one cycle but its frustrating!![/b]
JD2005, It's nice to know someone else undertsands what its like to have a DH who leaves town for long periods of time when they're TTC. It makes me crazy because this is our sixth cycle but we've been TTC since Sept, 2006 and every month, whether he was here or not, hurts just a little bit more. In the meantime, my evil stepsister, who decided to TTC the same time we did (so she could "beat me," she says) got pg right away (of course) and will have a baby girl in June. If you don't mind me asking, what does your DH do for a living that takes him away for so long? My DH is a motion picture cameraman so, although I know he's disappointed by the BFN's, at least has something to take his mind off of it. I'm becoming more obsessive everyday but I can't help it...hey, at least I have JM!