View Single Post
March 16th, 2007, 05:09 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Friday 3-16-07

Yesterday I went to my Dr's office and got my note. I then took it to work and got my disability papers. I talked my boss and store manager. They were both okay with me not being able to go back until Tuesday. They also said I look like crap. They said I look yellow, pale and like I lost 10 lbs. By Tuesday I will have been out of work for 17 days. UGH It's going to be hard to go back. I like being home. Not for this reason though.

I bought some dollar store hpt's yesterday. I got a faint second line. Maybe my levels will drop soon...I hope.

I have been lazy today. Just surfing the web for cruise info. It's fun planning the cruises they just go by so fast.

Dave and I had sex last night. I know I really shouldn't have but..well... it happened. I just really missed that part of us. I want to have a normal life back. I won't do it again until after my dr's apt. I hope I don't get an infection.

I have been scrapbooking the cruise my mom and I went on. I bought some new stickers and paper. It's very relazing and so much fun.

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.