what is you favorite:
color-purple
beverage- mountain dew
food- anything mexican
junk food- anything sweet
song- to many to mention
t.v show- survivor
movie- gaurdian
how do you relax- not really sure how to sometimes but try to take a nice hot bath.
how many children do you want? 3 or more
do you like sports? yes
if so what sports and teams? baseball and football St.louis Cardinal and GreenBay Packers
What is your guilty pleasure? not really sure
are you a morning person or a night owl- i would say a night owl
do you drink enough water? some days but not all
would you do high school over agan? yes i droped after my sophmore year because i got pregnant and go my GED so I would have stayed in school if I could do it again
what item that you don't currently pssess would you most like to have in you home? a dvr
tell us something about yourself not on this list- I am 30 years old and I am married to a wonderful man. we have been together going on 4 years and been married for 1. This is his first marriage but not mine. I have been married three times yes i know that is a lot for only being 30. I got married when I was 17 because my parents made me since I had a baby. Then I got divorced when I was 19 because my ex became very abusive. Then I married when i was 24 to someone that I thought was the one for me turned out not to be. We dicvorced 1 year later. Then I met my husband who was my best friends brother in law and I fell hard and so did he. We are like two peas in a pod. I have never been so happy with anyone in my life. I truely found my soul mate just took awhile