View Single Post
March 20th, 2007, 08:24 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Quote:
OH MY GAWD!! I CANNOT HAVE CAKE IN THE HOUSE!

I CANNOT HAVE CAKE IN THE HOUSE

[/b]

lol Im sorry Im not laughing at you Im laughing at "I CANNOT HAVE CAKE IN THE HOUSE" because I totally understand your feelings there.. Thats why I dont buy junk anymore and if I do I make sure its something dh or my son will eat before Ill even get the chance.. Do you go to a gym? If you do or if you have access to one you can weigh yourself there to see any weight loss.. I have 2 scales and believe me it is hard not to get on it a bunch of times a day to see the weight loss.. I know you arent even supposed to weigh yourself everyday but I do.. It helps me keep on track with my eating.. If I see my weight going up I know that well I better try to eat even healthier today.. Its good and bad to own a scale I guess.. If you want to see an achievement but dont want to get a scale just look at how your clothes are fitting.. if they feel loser or are fitting differently know you are doing something right..
[/b]
Im so serious! I can eat the whole darn cake!! So absolutely no way can I have any bakery items here. Im going to go buy a scale today because I had a couple people over for about an hour yesterday and the husband said "you look good. Your face looks thin". Oh my...someone noticed something!!

So that gave me incentive to do better....However...there was a quarter piece of cake and I ate it in like..3 seconds

So that is my rule. NO MORE CAKE IN THE HOUSE!!

This morning is a bit better. I had my no sugar low carb oatmeal and my coffee with splenda. I have to go for a walk today. Oh and do a little shopping