View Single Post
April 4th, 2007, 02:21 PM
Pure Innocence
Quote:
Quote:
They just popped out of her after 9 months and think they are still attatched to her.[/b]
I'm glad I'm starting to make a little sense.

While that arguement I could see, many children are adopted out or moms go straight back to work.. The relationship has to change at some point outside of the womb.

Quote:
<div class='quotemain'>
Quote:
Why does the mom have to find the alternative to satisfy the fathers needs? No, I don't agree with that at all. The child should not be makinig the sacrafices for the father, the father should be making the sacrifices for the child so his child can have the best nutrition. And sometimes alternatives don't work in a bfing relationship as previously stated.

I believe the mother IS more important for a newborn than the father.

I think the father should be able to come around and spend as much time as he wants with the baby, but the mother needs to be there for feeding. If the father wants to take baby somewhere I think mom should make accomodations to go for the fathers sake.[/b]
Who said alternatives is neglecting a child the best nutrition? If mom is determined that she will not allow opportunity for pumping, nipple confusion, or (god-forbid) supplementing... then mom is stopping the equal and fair opportunity for the child and father to be together.
[/b]
Pumping can stop milk supply so that doesn't always work.
[/b]
But it's not the end of the world.. Moms can just not produce from the start, regardless of whether dad is around.
[/b][/quote]

Adoption is a situation where there is no option. Again, moms who don't produce from the start:: that isn't an option.