View Single Post
April 8th, 2007, 06:28 PM
Platinum Supermommy
April 8, 2007 Almost 4 weeks since the D&C.... 7 weeks since we lost the baby's heartbeat.

Happy Easter!!!!

Well it's been just about a month. The bleeding stopped at 2 weeks exactly. It was heavy at 1w6d and then the next day just gone. It's been nice to not have to worry about pads or liners. I thought for sure I was ovulating three days ago. (CM was stretchy and clear) But today I saw the first sign of spotting again. I am really feeling PMS coming on, so I doubt it's implantation bleeding. I would be so HAPPY if it was, but I am not feeling the preggo vibes. It's PMS vibes for sure.

We leave for our cruise at the end of the week (Friday). I can't wait! I have been tanning and beating up the treadmill. I am dying my hair for the first time in a year right now. It feels like ages ago that I did all these things. I feel human again. I still have a tummy though from being preggo. It sucks, but I am sure I can get it to go away soon.

I have been really good about staying away from alcohol. Just an occasional glass of wine or two. I guess that was one of the great things that came out of this pregnancy. It stopped me from drinking so much and made me realize just how crappy too much wine made me feel sometimes if I drank too much of it.

Work was fun today. It was dead there, so we just had fun with everyone while getting things done at the same time. I got the infant/toddler girls dept back to where it should be. It looks so good right now.

Hopefully I will wake up tomorrow to AF. I would like to get that out of the way before vacation. We'll see

It's time to rinse my hair.....I hope it looks good......

On 1/31/12 at exactly 16 weeks pregnant Noah came too soon. He was our 7th loss
If you would like to see pictures of my sweet (but tiny) boy they can be viewed at www.caringbridge.org/visit/noahdarrohn they aren't the easiest pictures to look at but I am willing to share them with anyone who would like to see them <3
On August 2, 2012 we lost Sarah at 17 weeks. She was our 8th loss Her pictures can be viewed at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/sarahdarrohn
There is no known explanation for my losses.