I have been on here a couple times not quite a newbie
View Single Post
April 9th, 2007, 01:28 PM
Join Date: May 2006
I have three beatiful little girls, 4 2 and 5 weeks. I am trying to decid e if I should get a tubal. I had thought I decided to get an IUD and then wait a few years to decide for sure. MY husband doesn't want anymore. He does not want a vesectomy. He is also catholic and doesn't beleive in bc. I don't like bc it always makes me sick and I don't know if getting an IUd is the best idea. I have read a lot of side effects on an IUD. My husband says that I don't have to get my tubes tied. He says we'll just not get pregnant. WE have used the withdrawl method and it has worked 100% so far, but I know that it is only 75% effective. I know thats a lot of rambling. I am just trying to figure it out. I want another baby, but even if I had another one, I would still want one more. 3 is a lot we have a three bedroom house, so it would be two to a room. WE would have to get a bigger car. but we will eventually have to get a bigger one anyone to let anyone else ride with us.
I guess I was just wondering , how did you make your decision, do you regret and how bad??
View Public Profile
Visit Marie621's homepage!
Find all posts by Marie621