Topic: New w/pics
View Single Post
April 21st, 2007, 04:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
I haven't posted here before, so I thought I would, as I like this creative stuff everyone has been doing. LOL. We moved to this house last June and it's military housing, so basically I can't really paint and the carpet is just what I get, so I have been dragging my feet doing anything special to my kids' rooms cause it just seems so boring. Now with a new baby on the way, I guess I got the inspiration I needed. So, I am trying to get my other kids' rooms done before I will allow myself to start on hers. I just finished my sons room. I don't like the way the letters I did, hang, so I think I'm probably going to rehang them, and his bed isn't in his room because it's in mine (long story). I also need one more package of the border since I ran out before finishing one wall, but it's on the opposite side so it doesn't look that bad, it's just one of those annoying things for me.

I'm almost done with my oldest daughter's room. It will take me some time to put the actual finishing touches on hers because some of the things I want to get for her are kind of expensive. But, I'll post some pictures as soon as I have some of her things up on the walls.