View Single Post
May 9th, 2007, 12:10 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, yesterday was interesting. I was fine and I've been doing fine. my son was home sick with an ear infection. He was changing his clothes and showed me that he had something on him that was weird. I look and its a tick. When I start trying to remove it he starts freaking out crying and screaming I'm so scared, I'm so scared over and over again and he's preventing me from even looking at it to help him. So I was trying to get to hit and I felt quite calm this whole time and then, in an instant I snapped. I don't know what came over me. Maybe it was the fact that the baby was fussing and he was screaming I don't know I just lost it and I screamed at the top of my lungs (my son told me later that I was jumping up and down but I don't really remember that). I go into the living room and I just start bawling and screaming still, telling him to shut up. I calm down a bit and call my dh cause I don't know what to do. He comes home from work for a bit to make sure I'm ok. I calmed myself down enough to check the tick again and manage to remove it. My son later tells me he was sorry he made me cry. God, that felt awful. All that screaming I did and he was sorry. I told him I was sorry. I also managed to scare my dd. She had her hands over her ears while I was "losing it". *Sigh* I don't know. I've been trying to wean myself off my meds but I the last time I took anything was Saturday so needless to say I took another yesterday. I just thought I was doing better. I guess maybe I'm not ready to go off the meds. Or maybe because I skipped a couple of days that made me a little nutty. Or maybe its just normal, though I've never done that before. Anyway, that was my day. Sorry to ramble.