Topic: My little man
View Single Post
May 12th, 2007, 08:02 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to bunni0407
I'll start off with my intro. Im fairly new to the boards and just checking everything out and found this board. I have a 2 1/2 yr and were PG w/ #2.

My son has always been little. He was born at 5 lbs 14 oz and he was 19 1/4",he was born at 38 wks. He wore preemie clothing until he was about 12lbs, so right around 6 months or so. He slowely grew and by his first birthday he was 17 lbs and 29", he was wearing 3 month shorts/pants and 6 month shirts. He went in at 2 yrs and only weighted 24 lbs, and he was 36". He now fits in 9 to 12 month pants/shorts(anything bigger, he has to pull up when he walks) and 3T shirts(just cuz we buy bigger shirts, he actually only wears an 18 month shirts). He's 2 1/2 now and only weights in at 25lbs and is 37 or 38". Since he is now fully potty trained his pants went back to 9 months and his poor underpants are falling off, cuz no one makes underpants for under 2T-3T. He eats like a little piggy,atleast when it comes to veggies and fruit. The dr isnt too worried and never really has been, but I've been worried since day 1. Ive tried everything but he just doesnt put on weight. And yes he plays alot just like a normal kid but I saw a 9 month old at our church that weighted the same and it made me cry. I was little when I was a baby but grew out of it and my DH was a chunky monkey.

*Thank you misfitinmn for my amazing siggy*