View Single Post
May 16th, 2007, 06:50 PM
paganempath
Quote:
My woe/whine/whatever is that we don't have all of the good deals around here that everyone talks about!!!!! I am not getting a CVS circular yet because our new CVS is not yet finished, though they do have others in the area, so I did not get a $3 coupon and our CVS has Huggies for $8.99, not $7.99. No fair!!! And, we don't have Publix or Winn Dixie around here, so I can't join the baby clubs!!!!! Also, I am not getting anymore Enfamil checks, just Similac ones and no one seems to need those to trade anymore Oh well, enough whining!!![/b]
Well, if it's any consolation, at least you have the coupon train coming your way. Maybe it'll be chock full of coupons that will save you tons of money so that your CVS troubles will pale in comparison. And I didn't get the $3 coupon either because I was laboring under the delusion that there would be no coupons in the paper due to Mother's Day. And I was wrong.

Do any of the supermarkets near you have a baby club? You might get lucky and find one that does. Good luck!

P.S. Enfamil is so stingy, aren't they? I got way more checks from Goodstart. I never got a thing from Similac. And you're right-- no one wants them anyway.