View Single Post
  #1  
May 24th, 2007, 07:44 PM
Shery's Avatar
Shery Shery is offline
Mega Super Mommy
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 2,696
That's what 75% of those dads and coaches are at the baseball field. Dealing with them is worse than dealing with a room full of Kindergartners. I will add that Jeff is in the other 25%......thank God. It is a shameful thing the way those "men" act!!!!!!!!!
__________________
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center"></div>
<div align="center">Visit my Homeschool Blog Our Place</div>[/size][/b]
Reply With Quote