Baby name:Mackenzie Lynn-Ann
Baby birth date: 12/19/03
Time of birth: 5:22 pm
Weight: 6lbs 5oz
Length:19 in
Head circ: ?
Type of delivery: urgent c-section
Early/Late: born at 36wks exactly
Other information about pregnancy/labour/delivery:I will try to make this short It took us 4yrs after our loss (11yrs TTC in total), finding a great dr, a dx of PCOS, 2000mg of Metaformin, 2 cycles of Clomid, and a cerclage to have our little miracle. They thought at first I had a blighted ovum bc I had a BFP so early that they couldn't see the sac and fetal pole. I had to wait ten days after they thought there was a blighted ovum to find out there was actually a baby! It was the longest 10 days of my life! I had GD, and had to take insulin. I had early labor even with the cerclage, and had to go on disability and bed rest. I had to take weekly NST's from 32wks on and BPP every 2wks. I was scheduled for a c-section on 12/22, but when I went in for my NST on 12/19 we failed. They sent us for a BPP and we failed that also. She would not move for anything. They decided to take her that day. I had a spinal and then I heard the most beautiful cry in the world. Mackenzie was so healthy they couldn't believe it! Because I had GD they didn't think that her lungs would be developed enough at 36wks, but she was fine and spent no time in the NICU at all!
Date & gestation of past losses: 8/29/99 12wks 6days

</div>