View Single Post
May 26th, 2007, 03:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Thanks everyone. as fun as it is to have babies, and believe me I LOVE it, I just can't see myself having to raise 5 kids! 5 is A LOT of kids, hec 4 is a lot and i'm going to have to raise them as it is! I love my kids to death, if anything ever happened to one of them another child would NEVER EVER replace them,nothing could ever replace any of my precious babies. Even thinking of that sickens me. My issue is that I want my body back, I want to move on with this part of my life. I love childbirth, but there are other ways of full-filling my love for that. I'm a doula, I want to become a childbirth educator, and eventually a midwife. My DH supports me in this 100% b/c he knows I love pregnancy birth and everything that comes along with it, but I can't keep having babies b/c of that passion, lol! I'm almost 100% this is what I want to do, and I have 6 1/2 more months to think about it. My fear is 5 years from now, I just hope my mind doesn't change then. Adoption isn't really something we are interested in doing, although I think it's amazing I just don't think we would do it. But I can't base my life on fears of the future. I get pregnant SO easily that m luck i'd wind up pregnant with #5 before #4 is even 1 year old. I've never made it past any of my kids 1st birthday without already being pregnant with my next baby! Anywho, i'm rambling, thanks for everyone's advice!!!

Ashley, pre-RN student, birth doula and busy SAHM to Brianne 6, Colin 5, Kylie 4,
Bryson 2,and our lil man Noah Alexander turns one year on 7/5/10!