View Single Post
May 27th, 2007, 11:00 AM
Regular
<div align="center">I just found out that I have a polyp on my cervix that is barly hanging on. The hospital told me that they usually dont like to mess with your cervix if your pregnant, but since it has been causing me so much bleeding, that they might take it off. He said that if it detaches its self, that I could start bleeding and they might not be able to control it. I was just wondering if they decide not to remove it, when I go into labor and begin pushing, do you think that its going to mess with the polyp? I mean, thats what I was thinking. He said that it is so sensitive, that being poked in the stomach, walking, lifting anything, even going to the bathroom is making it bleed. So if it is that sensitive, wouldnt pushing when Im in labor just be a huge problem? I wanted to have my son naturally with no medicine or anything, so I was just wondering if anyone knew or thought that my polyp would be a problem when I go to have him. If it would make me start bleeding enough that I wouldnt be able to have him naturally. I dont know anyone who has ever had a polyp before, so I dont know anything about going into labor while having one. If you have any information or advice, I would really appriciate it. Thank you so much!!</div>

</div>