Topic: inspired!
View Single Post
May 27th, 2007, 02:07 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to ~~~Sue~~~
I met a wonderful woman recently. I have been wondering and searching for more religion in my life and my childrens lives. i went to a meeting for homeschoolers on the base here (we are tdrl meaning temperary disabled retiree list) so we are considered retired but not active duty and still hold all our base privilages anyway during this meeting to try to see about the co-op stuff you may remember me talking about the two options i had well this is the one with the option of things i cant teach my dd myself and the one most of you agreed would be more benificial for us... anyway there i met her and she is a wonderful woman and a great role model for how i hope my children grow up to be like hers, and i strive to be more like her... anyway, i was invited to her church and finally made myself go and guess what i am just feeling so great about it. it is a wonderful place, not at all what i was afraid of, feeling out of place the feeling of being new and the worry about it all it wasnt like that and i truly like it. My dd had a great time in sunday school and karis stayed with me and was really good and we just felt the warmth and the lord! anyway i just wanted to share i am just thrilled. i know this is a big step for me in a postive manner, dh isnt a religious person and i will never expect much from him in that sense and i think it makes me work harder to make sure my children have a sense of God in their lives... i see it now more than ever
sue