View Single Post
May 27th, 2007, 08:58 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Send a message via Yahoo to *:Onei*Chan:*
I wish I had more advice for you, but I dont know much about them. All I can say, is trust your gut. I can tell you, that during your pushing stage of labor, there will already be bleeding and fluid so if it were *me* I wouldnt let them mess with it. If it was irritated during labor then I would just say "hey, fix it now... now that my pregnancy isnt an issue any longer" I had a bad pap during my last pregnancy. I was told that I had 'precancerous lesions' and that I needed to have a colp done for a biopsy at 28 weeks. I was told I should do it, it could grow, cause problems yadda yadda yadda. I didnt buy it. It just didnt FEEL right to me, so I didnt do it. I waited until the pregnancy was over and THEN I went in and had it looked at. Turns out that I just need to have it watched and checked on now and then. It all has to do if the benefits outweigh the risks. Just know that anything they do to your cervix could cause problems. But, if the problem you already have is worse than what could happen if they go messing with it, then you might think about getting it fixed.

</div>