Topic: WOO HOO
View Single Post
June 1st, 2007, 02:24 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Jason Noah was born on May 30 weighing 8 pounds 2 oz 21 inches long.
I had an u/s on May 21 and my dr said the baby was weighing in at 8-11. He said by dd he would be over 10 1/2 pounds. I have already had 3 vaginal births and 2 sections. My 2nd section was because my son weighed 9-6 and was too big. So I went in on the 29th for an amnio for lung maturity. My dr called 15 minuted after I got home from that and told me to go to labor and dlivery to start pitocin. Around 3 they started it. By midnight I was having contractions every 2-3 minutes but they were not really strong ones. Then they kinda stopped and they put the pit to half what it was and then gradually started it up again. Well I only got to 3 1/2 cm. By 6 am I was so exhausted and I was also nauseas and dry heaving and starving. Baby was still up way high +3 which is why I was not dilating anymore. Finally I just said take him so they did a c-section. He actually was my smallest baby. He is so absolutely adorable. I can not even comprehend how much I love him already!! I just want to hold him 24/7, but of course I have 4 other children and I am really having to fight to get my turn in!!! My milk came in today and he is nursing like a pro!!! Good luck to all those still waiting on their little bundles.

(((((hugs)))))to all!!

Donna