View Single Post
June 5th, 2007, 03:08 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Be angry if you found out that your DH/DB or SO had been talking to an ex online???

I was on myspace checking on messages and such and just happened to see that DH had changed his pics on his page, so I go on there to see what he has on his page and get down to where the comments are and see comments from someone I don't recognize. So I go to investigate more and find out that its one of his ex's. From what I can tell is that they have been sending eachother comments, and I tried to log onto his page but he's obviously changed his password and I can't get into his page to see what comments he's sent her or if he's been messaging her

Normally I trust him with everything but this has me upset that he wouldn't even mention that he has her on there, ESPECIALLY when we saw her two weeks ago and I was giving him crap about her and still didn't mention anything. After I saw that and couldn't figure out his password I stood here just shaking!!!! I am sooooooooo livid right now I don't know what to do or to think about him!!! We have ALWAYS been very open about things and I just can't understand why he wouldn't say anything about this! From as far back as I can find on here he has messages from here since before his bday in March

I was supposed to go pick him up from work and we were supposed to go grocery shopping but right now I don't want to be anywhere NEAR him, I have even turned off my cell phone and the house phones so he can't call. I really am so hurt and just don't know how to handle this.

What would any of you do???

ETA: I couldn't get on her page to see what comments he had been sending her because its private!

To my Aries:
The time we had with you was brief,
We had to say good-bye,
Now angels kiss your little face,
And sing your lullaby.

Someday again, we'll be with you,
To cherish all those things,
Until that day it helps to know,
You're safe in angels wings.