View Single Post
June 5th, 2007, 03:38 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Thanks, Ladies. I am not in anyway upset if he talks to an ex, heck we have one of them that live 7doors down from us, he works with another ones Mom and we see her all the time. What I AM upset about is him keeping this from me! Usually he will tell me "I saw so and so or talked to so and so the other day" Why wouldn't he tell me anything about her and him sending her comments, messages or whatever and this has obviously been going on now for MONTHS.

I am just really hurt that he couldn't tell me that he had her on there or that he's been communicating with her! I know for a fact from before that she kept up on his life and the last time we saw her or at least last time I saw her was when I was pregnant with Aiden and we were at her cousins wedding she followed him around like a puppy dog!!!

NR, I get where you are coming from. And I can say I am in no way insecure or usually ever jealous. I know a few things that make me secure where I am at. If he decides to cheat or leave me or whatever he has a WHOLE heck of a lot to lose than I do and he knows that. I have already learned that I can do it on my own without a man. He already knows it will be a cold day in H_ _L before he will ever get my kids from me. And his next chick will be supporting him after I'm through with him. So I know its not anything about being jealous, its about being hurt that he's keeping things from me

To my Aries:
The time we had with you was brief,
We had to say good-bye,
Now angels kiss your little face,
And sing your lullaby.

Someday again, we'll be with you,
To cherish all those things,
Until that day it helps to know,
You're safe in angels wings.