View Single Post
June 6th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Well, I am still livid with him and we are still not talking to eachother. When he came in last night he acted like he didn't give a rats behind about why I was mad or anything. Just sat there and ignored me and even had the nerve to give me attitude when I asked him if he was going to go meet HIS Mom at the store. So I would just rather not talk to him. THEN it seems like the more I keep probing into this the more stuff I am finding that I don't like. Like last night I went into his aol account to see if there were any messages Myspace sends out about messages and I should of known when he deletes things he makes sure to permanently delete them AND I go into his email addy book and I find her address there (not the Myspace one).

I am just so angry here that last night I didn't sleep (laid on the couch all night) and felt sick to my stomach all night long

To my Aries:
The time we had with you was brief,
We had to say good-bye,
Now angels kiss your little face,
And sing your lullaby.

Someday again, we'll be with you,
To cherish all those things,
Until that day it helps to know,
You're safe in angels wings.