Topic: overwhelmed
View Single Post
December 21st, 2004, 07:20 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
Hello and welcome to Jm. I am kelly, I am the other cohost to this board. I am so sorry that you are in this situation. I am 25 years old and I am pregnant with my 4th child. I was not planning on having any more after i had my daughter last april. I got rid of all my baby stuff in June and in August I found out I was pregnant again. We were less than happy at first. but now the idea has kinda grown on us. I want to tell you that I have the upmost respect for you for not terminating this pregnancy and waiting it out. That must have been the hardest choice you have ever had to make. Men can be such jerks sometimes. when i told my husband i was pregnant this time he was such an ***** for the first few weeks and he still has his moments. You have come to the right place for support the women here are great and will listen to whatever you need to talk about. Please stick around and keep us updated....you will be in my thoughts and prayers. There are lots of boards here and you will quickly make friends and find some one to talk to. (((((hugs))))) Take care!
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)