View Single Post
June 12th, 2007, 11:17 AM
Regular
Well, obviously, if I'm starting a TTC journal, AF showed up this weekend, and indeed she did, Saturday afternoon. Needless to say, I was disappointed, but a bit relieved, as well, since if she were a no-show and the HPTs continued to be negative, that would mean problems. I'm just praying that her tardiness was due to me stressing out about everything. This month, I'm going to try not to stress so much and just enjoy the baby-making process and keep in mind that God's timing is perfect. That's why Psalm 40:1-3 will be my theme for my TTC journal and my prayer for all of us who are hoping to become mommies at a mature and experienced age.

"I waited patiently for the Lord; He turned to me and heard my cry. He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; He set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand. He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear and put their trust in the Lord." (NIV)

So, I'm on CD4 and we're going to try this again. I rented the Nova special "Life's Greatest Miracle" and it's just amazing that anyone ever gets pregnant at all! I'd like for DH to watch it, but I don't know if I can convince him to. He'd rather not know, I think. He enjoys the conception part (what man doesn't? ) and looks forward to the child-rearing part, but the whole pregnancy/labor thing...I think it terrifies him! Ha!

I have normally always had a 26 day cycle, but since I went 29 days this past month, I'm being conservative and expecting a 27 day cycle. I'm going to track my CM this month, and had planned to chart my BBT, but this weekend was a bit hectic and my sleep patterns have been off because of it, so I haven't started to do that and I don't know if it's too late to start or not. (We had a sick kitty that had to be rushed to the animal emergency clinic. She's OK, but gave us a scare!) I guess that's about it for me today. I'll try to keep this journal pretty much up-to-date. It really helps me to write out what I'm thinking and feeling through this. It's therapeutic!