View Single Post
June 12th, 2007, 12:43 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Can we ask you to post picture? Sure, I just added the one with my family in my siggy...so I'll have to find something else.

What was your scrapbooking disaster? So far it is working with permanent stuff and then wanting to move it....then ripping. Then ruined.

How long have you been scrapbooking? Off and on since I was 13 I would say

What does your DH think of you scrapbooking hobby? He loves it. His hobby is model trains, and he always says that he should be doing something that years from now will have meaning...although I think what he does will too. He does it with the boys and those are memories they won't forget.

What is your favorite memory of scrapbooking? I am not sure. I'll have to think about that one.

How did you get into scrapbooking? Now this is going to date me. My 1st book was for the New Kids on the Block. I ripped apart every Bop and Bop Jr. Magazine I could and would tape it onto construction paper and make a book from that. I never kept them and gave them away.

How old are your kids? Ethan 4-, Colin 3 and Hope will be 9 months on the 18th.

What is your kids favorite outdoor activity? Anything we do up north at our cottage...building sand castle, fires on the beach, relaxation...everything but the boat. I hate boats.

What kind of car do you drive? One I said I would never, ever, ever drive. Even after I had Ethan....a minivan. See warning for all you mommies that will try to stay on the more modern nonembarrising side of parenting. Once you get into one of these things and you see how all three of the kids fit in, yourself and spouse and all the other baby gear you will just love it.

I am trying to find a photo that I haven't scrapbooked yet and one that you all probally have not see. So here I found one when I was about 35 weeks pregnant with Hope.

How much is gas where you live?? 3.17

Edite: forgot the last question.

The blinky is clickable!!