Topic: overwhelmed
View Single Post
December 22nd, 2004, 06:50 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via Yahoo to kjomomma
Well i don't deny that this one was an oopsie but usually I just tell people that we weren't trying but we were hoping to have another in a few years but God just had other plans for us. The comment I hate the worst is "Don't ya know what causes that" like I am really that stupid. It's harder when you are young b/c people just assume that my kids all have a different dad or that I don't know who the dad is. I get asked all the time if i get welfare...just ignorant questions and assumptions. One of the maitenance men at work told me when i was pregnant with my last one that I was his tax dollars in the flesh. i swear I thought i was going to smack him. The funny thing is that he didin't even know my name!
I think it's too early to tell the sex but since you will most likely be considered high risk you will have plenty of u/s. My baby has a calcified spot on her liver and they have been very concerned about it so i have had 3 u/s so far but luckily they think it's not going to be a big problem. I hope the same turns out for you.
My first had a malformed kidney and I had a level 2 u/s every week to check his fluid so we had plenty of chances to check the sex. Please stick around and keep us updated. Like Jen suggested, check out the due date clubs too.....what is your due date??? Good luck and I hope to chat with you soon.
Bryce(8)
Kyndal (6)
Alayna(3)
And Rayanna (2)