View Single Post
June 17th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Quote:
Oddly enough and possibly because of testing there are more trisotomy babies born to mom's under the age of 36. I am curious at 26 why you would have had a triple screen test?

You have to know in your heart that things will be ok some how. That will get you through this. Blaming yourself of past actions won't help.

I will pray for your family[/b]

I'm 31 and had a trippe screen as well. My old doctor gave it to everyone. I actually didn't want to take it because of all the fase positives but he insisted that I take it. it came out negative but I know a lot of women who take it and it comes out positive when their babies are fine. some even falsely test positive for trisotomy.
'
Rachael,

Remember whatever happens, it's not your fault okay! It's totally not. Trisotomy doesn't occur because of anything you've done. I don't want to give you false hope but you don't know for sure yet right? I DO know that babies who go through placenta abrupto are also at risk for cysts on the brain. We have a few women in my sch group who are going through that as well and the outcome is normally good. Please keep us posted. You're in my thoughts.