View Single Post
June 17th, 2007, 08:42 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Oddly enough and possibly because of testing there are more trisotomy babies born to mom's under the age of 36. I am curious at 26 why you would have had a triple screen test?

You have to know in your heart that things will be ok some how. That will get you through this. Blaming yourself of past actions won't help.

I will pray for your family[/b]

I'm 31 and had a trippe screen as well. My old doctor gave it to everyone. I actually didn't want to take it because of all the fase positives but he insisted that I take it. it came out negative but I know a lot of women who take it and it comes out positive when their babies are fine. some even falsely test positive for trisotomy.

Remember whatever happens, it's not your fault okay! It's totally not. Trisotomy doesn't occur because of anything you've done. I don't want to give you false hope but you don't know for sure yet right? I DO know that babies who go through placenta abrupto are also at risk for cysts on the brain. We have a few women in my sch group who are going through that as well and the outcome is normally good. Please keep us posted. You're in my thoughts.