View Single Post
June 17th, 2007, 09:14 PM
Regular
HELLO LADIES,

I AM NEW HERE, AND WANTED TO SAY I AM SO GLAD TO HAVE FOUND THIS PLACE. MY HUBBY AND I DECIDED TO TTC #1 IN JANUARY. MY PERIODS HAVE BEEN CRAZY SINCE I WENT OFF THE PILL OVER ONE YEAR AGO. I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CHART, BECAUSE I HAVE ONLY HAD THREE PERIODS FOR THE YEAR, AND IT HAS ALL BEEN INDUCED WITH PROVERA. MY GYNO SAYS EVERYTHING IS FINE (TEST CONFIRMED THAT) BUT SHE THINKS I AM NOT OVULATING YET, SINCE I WAS ON THE PILL FOR OVER 8 YEARS.

LATELY, ALTHOUGH I FEEL IT WILL HAPPEN FOR US VERY SOON, I KEEP HEARING ABOUT OTHER COUPLES GETTING PREGNANT AFTER LIKE TWO MONTHS, AND IT MAKES ME HAPPY, BUT IT ALSO MAKES ME JEALOUSE...ANYONE WITH ME? I KNOW THIS IS NOT GOOD, BUT I AM JUST HUMAN...LAST WEEK ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHOM I HAD TALKED TO ABOUT WANTING TO GET PREG AND SHE SAID SHE ALSO (BACK IN JANUARY) SHE TOLD ME SHE IS...I AM SO HAPPY FOR HER, BUT I FEEL INADECUATE...AND TODAY, MY CAUSIN AND HIS WIFE, WHO TRIED ONLY FOR A COUPLE OF MONTHS, ALSO TOLD ME THEY ARE PREGNANT...AGAIN, I AM SO HAPPY FOR THEM....BUT IT MAKES IT MORE DIFFICULT FOR ME TO BE PATIENT...I KNOW I AM VERY LUCKY IN OTHER WAYS, I HAVE BEEN HAPPILY MARRIED FOR OVER 5 YEARS, BECAUSE WE MARRIED YOUNG WE HAVE BEEN ABLE TO TRAVEL A LOT, WE'VE ACCOMPLISHED A LOT FINANCIALLY, AND WE HAVE ENDURED A LOT TOGETHER ALREADY AS A COUPLE, SO OUR RELATIONSHIP IS VERY STABLE...BUT NOW WE REALLY WANT OUR LITTLE BUNDLE OF JOY-

WHENEVER I FEEL OF ANOTHER COUPLE GETTING PREGNANT IT JUST MAKES ME FEEL LIKE THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME, AND IT HURTS MY SELF ESTEEM...OH WELL, I GUESS I JUST HAVE TO BE PATIENT....

WELL, I GUESS I JUST WANTED TO VENT AND LET IT ALL OUT...THANKS FOR BEING HERE AND HOPE TO HEAR FRO YOU SOON.

LESLIE