Topic: New Here!!!
View Single Post
June 19th, 2007, 01:13 PM
Mega Super Mommy
Hi All!!!
Just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Emma and I've just discovered these message boards. I'm so excited! There are tons of other message boards out there, but none that I can really find that deal with home birth. Yippee!! I had my daughter at home with a midwife, and plan on doing the same with the next one. It was a wonderful experience (well, aside from the 5 hours of pushing!) and I can't imagine doing it any other way. My mom was actually a midwife when I was growing up, so that's all I've ever known. I'm excited to meet you all and share stories and experiences.
I took a pregnancy test on Saturday and it came back positive, so here comes the next home birth!!!! Yippee!!
Everyone have a GREAT day!!!
Emma

I have in my signature my website, and I actually did pay to be a siggy sponsor, but it isn't showing up next to my name! I don't want to get flagged for abuse, is there something else I need to do??
Emma

Quote:
Hi All!!!
Just wanted to introduce myself! My name is Emma and I've just discovered these message boards. I'm so excited! There are tons of other message boards out there, but none that I can really find that deal with home birth. Yippee!! I had my daughter at home with a midwife, and plan on doing the same with the next one. It was a wonderful experience (well, aside from the 5 hours of pushing!) and I can't imagine doing it any other way. My mom was actually a midwife when I was growing up, so that's all I've ever known. I'm excited to meet you all and share stories and experiences.
I took a pregnancy test on Saturday and it came back positive, so here comes the next home birth!!!! Yippee!!
Everyone have a GREAT day!!!
Emma[/b]

"We do not choose to be born. We do not choose our parents, or the country of our birth. We do not, most of us, choose to die; nor do we choose the time and conditions of our death. But within this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we live." Joseph Epstein