View Single Post
June 19th, 2007, 06:47 PM
Veteran
Send a message via Yahoo to mylittlemonsters
I am so sorry for your lose, I bet he was beautiful. I can't believe that you can't get a medical exemption. Then again that would be admitting that the vaccine may be responsible and drs. don't like to do that.
SIDS is what they call a death that they have no other cause for, a death they can't explain, but isn't foul play. I hate the term SIDS, it is used way too often. There is no known cause, no known cure, nothing. Our country has one of the highest SIDS rates, and vaccine rates, but we aren't 'allowed' to link the two...stupid in my opinion. I think there are more cases like your son's that were labeled SIDS, I am truly sorry for all families that have had to lose a loved one, especially a baby or child.

I wanted to give you this link, because you can get an exemption if you want it. http://www.nvic.org/state-site/Kansas.htm In Kansas, there are both medical and religious exemptions.