Topic: I quit!
View Single Post
June 20th, 2007, 09:38 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Send a message via AIM to JustAKrazymom Send a message via MSN to JustAKrazymom
My morning has been miserable.. Actually that doesn't even come close to describing it. Taej and Ziah cried almost the entire hour I was at the studio.. And ya know apparently when you have 4 kids your just nuts , and when they are having bad days I have to listen to the other moms comments @@..argghhhhhh... Then I really had no choice but to hit WalMart..ugh..they were horrible and to boot they lost ANOTHER order of pictures ..I am sooo done ordering from them. . I needed my card cleared so I have room on it for this weekend.. UGH..oh and to top it all off my mother was working , days because of the remodel.. Well she tells me she is working all day Friday and sat and wonders why I was upset.. um..you promised me you would watch the kids while I worked at the recital and somehow got Noah to his grandparents 30 minutes away!!!! So now I am double stressed.. Add to that Noah is just doing everything he can to drive me and the little kids nuts...aghhh.. At some point he is going to realize he's not their parent right????

I want to curl up in a ball and cry right now.. I am sooo glad we are going to the movies ( a few HSIng moms and I)