View Single Post
June 22nd, 2007, 08:54 AM
Regular
Today should be ovulation day, and it might very well be. CM was EW yesterday, but no temp spike this morning, so it hasn't happened yet. We have BD plans for this evening, of course. I bought a book from a used book store that I thought was full of tips on getting pregnant faster, but ended up being a book basically telling me that at the age of 37, the chances of getting pregnant without medical help are extremely slim and will drop even more dramatically when I turn 38 in December, which didn't help with my baby-fever depression AT ALL. I decided to stop reading it. I need positive reinforcement! I can accept the possibility of needing medical assistance, but I am just not ready to admit defeat yet. I have normal cycles with no abnormalities whatsoever so far in my history. My DH is young and has no problems that we know of. Until I am told that it just isn't going to happen for us, I'm not giving up hope. And even if THAT happens, I am not counting myself out.

For those who share the Christian faith, I am meditating today on Ephesians 3:20-21.

"Now to Him who is able to do immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine, according to His power that is at work within us, to Him be glory in the church and in Christ Jesus throughout all generations, for ever and ever!"

I like that much better than the clinical doggy-downers who wrote that other book!