View Single Post
June 24th, 2007, 07:19 PM
Platinum Supermommy
Quote:
Quote:
Her doctor's c/s rate is about 90%.[/b]
Holy Moly!!! This person needs to be investigated and dropped from insurance! Even at tertiary care centers where TRULEY high-risk women are seen the c-section rates aren't that freaking high!

BTW, how much did the baby REALLY weigh at birth? Just curious.
[/b]

Sorry, I forgot to add that she was 8 lbs 14 ozs.

He is being investigated and he has multiple lawsuits, but since he is one of 3 OBGYNS in this medium city, he still gets tons of business. When I lived there, I REFUSED to see him. I found a midwife. He takes every medicaid person in the city that he can. The girl I was talking about had a sister that was with him. Her water broke and she was verging on pre-e, but they talked her into a c/s because the baby could die soon. He is such a liar. I had another friend that was high risk and pre-e, he dropped her, she wound up going blind from toxemia (tempoarily) because he wouldn't see her, her never told her and she was trying to find another OB but nobody was accepting patients. Her baby was born 2 lbs 5 ozs Feb 16 and she finally got to bring him home a week ago. I have heard other stories from friends' friends. I COULD NOT believe these women and girls STILL went to him after they knew about all this.

I am a mixture of all that and a bag of chips... IJS

Rest In Peace Jennifer <3