View Single Post
June 26th, 2007, 02:32 PM
Regular
Well, it's official. According to my chart, I did ovulate on Saturday, which means I am 3DPO. We BD'd on Friday night AND Saturday morning. I don't know how our timing could get any better, so we'll see what happens! I feel really good this month...just physically and emotionally. I don't know if that means anything. I just feel really positive and hopeful. Hope that means I'll get a BFP!! If not, well, we'll just get back up and try again!

I wanted to share a story of encouragement, particularly for those who have ovulation problems. A friend that I work with was having fertility problems and they found out she wasn't ovulating. So the doctors put her on Clomid. She was on that for a while and still nothing was happening, so she went off the medication and I guess, pretty much resigned herself to the fact that she wasn't able to conceive, so they started making other plans. A short time later, she turned up pregnant...with twins! After having the twins, a boy and a girl, she was told that she was NOT ovulating at all and that she would not be able to have any more children. Shortly after that, she turned up pregnant again...with TWINS!! Yes, she had TWO sets of twins! So, now she has four babies! So, don't lose hope! There is a greater power at work here and He can do "immeasurably more than all we ask or imagine"!