what i think we have decided on...
View Single Post
July 2nd, 2007, 12:48 PM
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Pacific Grove, California
Another idea would be to talk to the midwife about co-care. Build a relationship with an OB in case you do end up in the hospital but plan to have the birth at home. It may actually make it cheaper if your insurance covers the prenatal care.
View Public Profile
Find all posts by chipko