View Single Post
July 3rd, 2007, 11:22 AM
Mega Super Mommy
Okay, I'm feeling really guilty....I didn't have anything planned for food with dd and, honestly, didn't even think about it! I'm usually such a good hostess! Midwife got here late afternoon and I had dd at 5:32 the next morning. I don't know if she ate at my house or not, because I was so weak after 5 hours of pushing that I literally couldn't even get out of bed. My mom had to basically carry me to the bathtub a few hours after Trinity was born. It took about a week and a half to get my strength back.
Now, with this next one (after reading this post!), I'll probably have a breakfast casserole or something frozen and ready to pop into the oven when we're all ready to eat, or just send someone to get food.

I'm so glad you brought this topic up, I would have never thought about it!

Oh, and for Motherbird (and anyone else interested) I have a couple GREAT breakfast casserole recipes if you all are interested! I also have an awesome dinner casserole recipe called Pastitsio that you can make and freeze too. It takes a bit of work but is TOTALLY worth it! I don't get a chance to get on here as much as I would like, so if you want them, you can email me at elinn_98@yahoo.com and I'll type them out and send them to you!

Everyone have a GREAT 4th of July!!

"We do not choose to be born. We do not choose our parents, or the country of our birth. We do not, most of us, choose to die; nor do we choose the time and conditions of our death. But within this realm of choicelessness, we do choose how we live." Joseph Epstein